Paul Keogh Architects' expanding portfolio of projects in architecture, housing, conservation and urban design has created an opportunity for a project architect to join our award-winning team.
Working from PKA's Dublin 8 studio, the successful candidate will have 2-5 years post-registration experience, a commitment to the highest standards in design and practice, as well as a combination of the following:
- Excellent CAD and graphic presentation skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and clients;
- Experience in preparing detail design and tender documentation;
- Pre- and post-contract project administration experience;
- Working knowledge of planning and building regulations;
To apply and / or request further information please reply with your CV and a sample of your work or portfolio to email@example.com