Paul Keogh Architects' expanding portfolio of projects in architecture, housing, conservation and urban design has created an opportunity for a project architect to join our award-winning team.
Working from PKA's Dublin 8 studio, the successful candidate will have 2-5 years post-registration experience, a commitment to the highest standards in design and practice, as well as a combination of the following:
- Excellent CAD and graphic presentation skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and clients;
- Experience in preparing detail design and tender documentation;
- Pre- and post-contract project administration experience;
- Working knowledge of planning and building regulations;
Internship / Year Out
Paul Keogh Architects also have a vacancy for an architectural student. The successful candidate will join us for an internship or their year out where they will have the opportunity to contribute to a number of housing projects of various scales and work alongside other members of the design team.
The successful candidate will have excellent CAD and graphic skills, an ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and clients and a working knowledge of the planning regulations.
To apply and / or request further information please reply with your CV and a sample of your work or portfolio to email@example.com